9L Alcohol Resistant Fluorine Free Foam Extinguisher
Technical Info For 9L Alcohol Resistant Fluorine Free Foam Extinguisher
- Fluorine Free
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1841.4
- Good performance on solid & fuel fires including both hydrocarbon & polar solvent fuels.
- Meets the requirement of IMO MSC.1/Circ. 1312. (Certified to be used onboards ships in international waters)
- Fire Rating: 3A:20B
- Agent: Silvara APC+
- Operating Pressure: 10 bar
- Dimensions: 180mm X 638mm
- Comes with wall bracket
- Complies with the new firefighting foam policy in NSW, QLD & SA.
Foam fire extinguishers are marked with a blue band.
Foam fire extinguishers work by covering a burning flammable liquid with a blanket of foam, cutting off the fire’s air supply and preventing the release of flammable vapours.
Foam Fire Extinguishers are suitable for the following types of fires:
Class A – Paper, textiles, wood, most plastics & rubber
Class B – Flammable liquids
This product should not be used on electrical fires (Class E)