Water-Jel Fire Blanket 1830mm x 1520mm
Technical Info For Water-Jel Fire Blanket 1830mm x 1520mm
- 1830mm x 1520mm
- 100% worsted wool, soaked in a cooling agent that is biodegradable, bacteriostatic and water-soluble.
- The Water-Jel Fire Blankets are composed of a 100% worsted wool blanket with an intercellular weave capable of absorbing up to 13x its own weight.
- The Water-Jel blanket acts as a cooling agent that is soaked in a water-soluble gel that is bacteriostatic and biodegradable.
- Comes in a handy canister that has been designed for easy portability and wall mounting. (Wall mounting brackets available for all canisters).
- Water-Jel blankets are vital in areas where high heat flames, arc flash, hot liquid, steam or chemicals exist.
- Water-Jel Fire Blankets offer one of the quickest, easiest and most direct methods of administering emergency first aid burn care.
- When placed on a victim, gel-soaked blankets ease the pain, cool the burn, and help protect against airborne contamination all in one easy step.
- This versatile blanket can also be used to extinguish flames and smouldering clothes or dangerous white phosphorous.